Increasing manager effectiveness
We will work with you to develop a Leadership Development Plan (LDP) based on the needs of your role for the next 6-12 months. This plan identifies the results you want to achieve, the key areas you will need to develop as a manager to achieve these and specific strategies and actions to get there. The LDP provides the foundation for on-going coaching, which consists of a range of tools and activities tailored to your needs and style to increase your impact and effectiveness.
Common themes during coaching are:
- Making the transition to a new role
- Building or strengthening your team
- Leading your team during change
- Improving communication and relationships at work
- Developing your confidence and impact as a leader.
You may also choose to undertake Real Time Coaching, where we observe you during usual activities (e.g. running team meetings) and provide detailed feedback and recommendations.